Sports Interactive has partnered with Epic and released Football Manager 2020 on the Epic Games Store. To celebrate, they are giving it away for free, until September 24.
FM20 on the Epic Games Store, as well as future editions of Football Manager include cross network play with Steam allowing players to go head-to-head with their mates no matter which of the two platforms they’re playing on, utilising the Epic Online Services platform to make this a possibility.
Fans that are already well into their FM20 career and want to try out FM on the Epic Games Store, can bring their saved game across to Epic and continue their progress. Simply click ‘Load Game’ on the start screen and your existing saves will be there ready to pick up where you left them.
- DEVELOPMENT CENTRE – Take full control of your youth team operations in a new all-encompassing hub. Nurture your young stars from the moment they arrive at your club and through the youth ranks until they’re ready for first-team action.
- CLUB VISION – Develop a culture, work with the board to achieve ongoing objectives and plot a course for your club to progress in seasons to come. Club vision goes far beyond the boardroom; impacting on transfers, playing style and competition expectations as you look to strengthen your club’s identity and meet the multi-year milestones.
- PLAYING TIME PATHWAY – A whole new way to define a player’s standing in your squad. Build in current and future playing time across the length of a contract, defining a clear pathway from Fringe Player to Star Player and everything in between.
- BACKROOM STAFF – New roles, advice and interaction make your staff more involved and important than ever. More collaboration across more areas brings the game closer to the structure of a real-life backroom team.
- GRAPHIC IMPROVEMENTS – Redesigned player and manager models, improved lighting and overhauled pitch visuals combine to create the most realistic and best-looking match experience to date.