F1 2020 game update 1.09 is available now for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Google Stadia owners will need to wait a little while longer.
UPDATE: (9-17) Hot fix patch 1.10 is available for PC users only. It fixed an issue in Time Trial, that caused times set in previous versions to be overwritten.
The new patch includes plenty of livery updates and addresses quite a few issues. Check out the patch notes below.
- The Multiplayer car is now available to use in split-screen and Time Trial.
- Option added so players can engage ERS by holding the button.
- Fixed a soft lock for some users where a contract negotiation would not occur correctly.
- A performance issue while the Safety Car is on the track has been addressed.
- Sponsors now correctly appear on the player’s car during Weekly Events.
- Customisation sliders now show values to allow easier editing.
- Badge emblems can now be resized.
- Time Trial now has an option to view a replay of the fastest lap in the session.
- In Split Screen AI opponent numbers can now be customised.
- Players are no longer briefly displayed in the wrong position at the end of a qualifying or race session.
- Pit stop information has been added to the Race Director.
- The Multi-Function Display (MFD) can now be enabled in Cockpit view.
- LAN names will now be correctly used during LAN game sessions.
F1 2020 Livery Updates/Changes:
- Gulf and various sponsors added
- #WeRaceAsOne rainbow livery added
- Additional sponsors and logo placements
- Replaced Racing Point nose logo with We Race As One version
- Added 50 Years Sauber branding
- Added sponsors, Twitter handle and #WeRaceAsOne to halo
- #WeRaceAsOne branding added to front wing
- Updated Citrix logo next to driver’s head and nose stack
- Added #WeRaceAsOne to halo arms and nose
- HP, Vitality and other sponsors added
- “Thank You NHS” logo added to the top of the halo
- Updated nose sponsor stack
- Updated shark fin